Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

First post of 2018

Hello, I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and Happy holidays and merry Christmas too. I have been learning a lot of things as a year seven and I got in year 7 and 8 extension. My home class and is room 1 (Mr Wisemen) and is my literacy teacher, Ms stone is my maths teacher (room 4). next week we start the Tekkit rotation year 7 and 8 go there at morning tea. every day we have to get to school at 8:00-8:30 for team assembly. Before morning tea we sit down (as a team) to watch assembly. Sometimes at lunch I go help Mr Vogt with something. on Wednesdays I go to extension to learn how to code and other stuff. sometimes with Mrs Stone We go out side to play a game like bull rush or other games. Yesterday on Wednesday we watched a Duffy show and it was about someone getting bullied, and about ready books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.