Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Ext Coding trip

On monday the 19/2/18 They year seven and eight extension crew went on a trip to digital nations 2030. We went on a bus to get there which took a long while thought. When we got inside we could do a lot of things (4-3 things).

First me and justice did tinkercad, he made a drill and I made an egg with eyes, arms, a unicorn horn, chicken legs, bunny ears, a tail and a beak. Second we had to program a robot to get to the end of a track or get points then get to the end. Then we had to do a quiz with 5 questions than we could freely do other code avengers games.

At the end we came back to school with 30 minutes left. I had a lot of fun at digital nations 2030, and so did every else we got to take a pen and paper home. I hope that Year 7 and 8 extension could do it again. I also won an t-shirt with doing they code avengers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.