Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Y5 & Y6 EXT mini production

I really liked doing the production because I was in the past and future and I had 2 different roles to play. For they future I was an robot and my costume was an vampire cape a clone trooper helmet and other things. I was able to have a lightsaber but I didn't want it. In the 60s (which was the past) I was an person called chubby checker  that was an singer that did Let's twist again.

What I could do better is have every have an mic so we wouldn't need to pass it an mic around. Next time we do this I want their to be more scenes. There were 6 scenes, scene 1 was the living room, scene 2 was outside, scene 3 was Samoa, scene 3 was the 60s, scene 5 was future and they last scene was outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.