Pages

Friday 12 October 2018

Holiday 4

10/12/2018


Me and my brother Izyn went with our auntie and cousin to gravity, a trampoline place. We got our socks which were blue and got a orange strap around our wrist.We move to the place were we store our things likes shoes and drop off our other socks and put on the blue socks. We had one hour to play. At the gravity I went to there was a dodge ball area, small basket ball area, a foam pit and alot more trampolines. The first place I went to was the dodge ball area. It was still like dodgeball but bouncing on trampolines. I got tired after and while so I rested near a fan with my brother, then I went back to dodge ball. About twenty minutes near to 1pm we got ice-blocks then after we finished we spent the last minutes at the foam pit. After the hour past from 12pm to 1pm people with orange straps had to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.