Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Mr goodwins new car

Walt: write a narrative that is descriptive (paints a picture in the reader's mind)
Mr Goodwin's new car is as dark as a oak wood tree. It has rough green seats at the back, and comfortable green seats at the front. It has three coffee cup holders too. Mr Goodwin's car can go one hundred mph and can hold five people. His car's boot can hold twenty suitcases and three fold up chairs. The glove box in Mr Goodwin's car can hold his laptop and his bag. His car lights are as bright as fire. Mr Goodwin's car has a burger maker.

I was strolling along GI I was really bored until I found a mysterious dark brown car. I was curious to see who’s car it was so I went closer to investigate. In the car there were five green seats the window was a little bit open and there was empty glass cup in there.  I decided to take the glass cup until all of a sudden I see a person was going to hop in the car. I hid at the back and I took a burger and the door creaked open. I was surprised of who would come in the car. Then the last part of my brain exploded when I saw that Mr Goodwin was the owner. I popped up and said ‘Hi’ and Mr Goodwin said ‘how did you get in here?” ‘you're car wasn't locked.

Task description. Today we had to buddy up and I worked with Joshua belt. We wrote one sentence then we swapped. We had to write about Mr Goodwin's new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.