Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Fitness song

Our task was to make a song about fitness by using another song but changing it.


My Demons:
Mayday! Mayday!
The ship is slowly sinking
They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling
They're all around me,
Circling like vultures
They wanna break me and wash away my colors
Wash away my colors
Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)
Save me if I become
My demons.
My Demons Copy:Fitness! Fitness!
Everyone is getting lazy
They are just sitting, watching the TV screen
No one is running
Getting no air for their brain
If this thing keeps up, they'll have a heart attack
have a heart attack
Take me and i'll Run
I'll keep exercising, again (again, again)x2
Do not be lazy
So you don't get a stroke pass, away (away, away) x2
Train me so I can be
athletic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.